Established in 1887 by Mr. H. W. Stock, Stock is the oldest firm in Turkey today in the field of industrial property services.
In the early years, Mr Stock was partners with one Mr Mountain for a while, however we understand from the very limited amount of surviving documentation with Mr Mountain’s name that the partnership was brief.
In the beginning of the 20th century, one Mr Edward Gout became a partner and managed the firm after
Mr Stock passed away.
The firm was registered with the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce in 1937.
In the 1940s, Mr Gout transferred the firm to Mr Douglas Whitthall, his brother Mr Victor Whitthall and Mr Haydar Dundar. The name of the firm was changed to H.W. Stock Successors, Douglas G. Whittall and Co.
The Whitthalls’ involvement in the firm was brief, and soon Mr Haydar Dundar became the sole owner of the firm, managed by himself and his four children.
In 1984, the name of the firm was changed to Stock Industrial Property Services A.S.
Today, the firm is a family-firm with seven members of the family actively engaged in daily work.